What is important to you, when you choose a recruitment supplier?
– I want a partner, not a supplier, to work with over time. A partner who knows and understands our business, our culture and our values. A partner who will help us find qualified candidates who can and want to grow our business, our people and our values.
Why did you choose Agentum?
– The search and recruitment industry is generally traditional and conservative. I believe Agentum represents a new way of working. They’re ahead of their time and a very good business partner. My wish is that Agentum will gain a stronger international network to source and recruit from in the future.
What do you consider to be the main advantage of referral recruitment?
– A larger network and selection of candidates.
Which are IKEA’s challenges?
– IKEA will by 2020 need to recruit 300,000 employees globally. 25,000 hereof are management positions and 75,000 are directly caused by our global expansion.
8 out of 10 get their next job via network. What’s your experience?
– We strive to, internally, advertise all vacant positions. Many of the welcomed external candidates apply via our website. We also try to work with succession in a structured way via our Management Review process. Of course, we also have candidates referred to us. I was contacted the last time.
With our help, IKEA has among other positions employed a new HR/Competence Manager for IKEA Sweden and several Business Leaders with an international profile.